Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Links I mentioned

The Hypertext d20 SRD -- Actually, I think Alessia already posted a link to a sub-page of this one (the one on the gaming projection system). Still, this is a useful reference document when you just *have* to figure out how many hit points a half-dragon dual-class psion/monk should have.

Exalted Miniatures" -- a site that has a *lot* of very nice looking character miniatures. You have to sort through them a bit, but they show good pictures.

Here are some I'm thinking about for my barbarian
RR2316
RR2335
RR2669
(especially the last one)

And some for Drucie's future dwarf:
RR2063
RR2719

What thinkest thou?

7 Comments:

Blogger Phollower said...

I like both of the last 2 barbarians. I really like the dwarves. As far as which one of them, I guess it just depends on if she's going with a hand axe and a shield or the 2 handed axe. Either way they're cool.

8:53 AM

 
Blogger JskaH said...

I vote for #2 in each category. Very cool. I will look for one and maybe we can order together?

9:12 AM

 
Blogger JskaH said...

What do you all think of #RR2743 for my character? I'd do the fancy add a link thing, but I have no clue how to do it. So if you follow Kaironen's links and choose the 2700-2799 button, then the 2726-2750 category, you will get to it in the list there. Sorry I am a website idiot!

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Zoe said...

Put some skill points is spot and search Dwarf. You just picked out assless chaps as your next miniature. I have to say, I am fond of assless chaps. But, I do like that sort of thing.
I like the 3rd barbarian and the 2nd dwarf the best.

11:34 AM

 
Blogger lkmanitou said...

I like the third barbarian and the first dwarf. I personally like this model for my favored soul.

12:27 PM

 
Blogger Phollower said...

I KNEW I recognized that figurine from somewhere. I couldn't quite place it though. I guess you either need to pick a new figurine or else you just saved yourself $4.

12:29 PM

 
Blogger JskaH said...

Clearly, I do not spend as much time as Loki staring at assless chaps. What is it called if you have a sexual thing for D&D miniatures? A minizzy?

I did not even recognize her - still don't. Maybe I need to see the back to tell she is assless. Back to the drawing board...

Alessia, I thought of your character when I saw that miniature!

6:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home