Tuesday, May 17, 2005

WE'RE IN!

Fellhammer and Allesia- we have the 3:12 True Dungeon: Battle Atop Castle Greyhawk booked. Ya-Hoo! It should last 2 hours and we need to be there at least 15 minutes early so plan accordingly. We'll have to talk about getting our equipment disks ordered.
Loki and Malikar- We have our psychic investigation (10am 3hrs) and Burn in Hell (6pm 2hrs) booked too.
I am sooooo glad to have that done and to not have to wait in line for anything this year. At least I certainly hope not.

D.L.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michizzle said...

Cool! I'd like to give a shout out to the D.L. and the Dwarf for taking care of the sign up for us. You rock!!!

10:57 AM

 
Blogger lkmanitou said...

Schweet...Fell is still trying to book events for the remaining 3 days here. >.< Stupid crappy database.

11:02 AM

 
Blogger Phollower said...

I am the king of GenCon registration. Bow before me, minions. Now, while you're bowing, turn around. Now shake your... is this thing on?

1:56 PM

 
Blogger Fellhammer said...

We got all registered and stuff. We are going to do the 9pm below True Dungeon on Saturday just to see how long we can survive :P

One of the things we signed up for was a D&D Advanced Tactics seminar...I think the tome I'm reading may help me to understand new tricks for or current list of tactics....or so I hope.

11:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home