Friday, January 13, 2006

Proposed Change of Date (Again)

OK, I'm gettin' a little anxious to start the new campaign and the BOD has been kind enough to let me start on the 20th instead of the 27th. If everyone can have their character sheets ready to go on the 20th you'll still have until the 27th to get your figures painted without having any unfortunate accidents befall the equipment you purchased with extra 100GP. If anyone can't be ready by next Friday we can wait until the 27th. Just let me know.

DL

3 Comments:

Blogger lkmanitou said...

Has there been any discussion about setting up our combined backstory?

If not, shall we say that Nantucket is a fairly diverse medium/largish town near a wooded area? Hits our diverse races and the fact that Elegost (Fell's druid) and my cleric (rethinking name) were trained/live in the woods.

10:53 AM

 
Blogger Zoe said...

That sound good to me. I'll try to work out my character tonight. Maybe I can come up with something if the creative bugs bites me.

I'm not sure if my figure will be halfling size to begin with. I am going to have to order one, so until it comes in I'll have to use Loki/Scout. It will be much less confusing for me anyway.

10:58 AM

 
Blogger Fellhammer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home