Thursday, February 16, 2006

Public Service Announcement...*BEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Just a little plug for a popular online blog tool I finally started using this week, Bloglines. If you read 2389043078954789 blogs per day, it keeps you from hitting the refresh button on multiple blogs repeatedly...not that I do that...*cough* Anyhoo, it notifies you whenever a blog on your list is updated. There's even an unofficial OOtS feed, no more spamming the site on new comic days :)

Oh, on the topic of blogs, today's dooce had me crying in my cube. :(

3 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

Oh no, I would have had a heart attack if one of my girls went missing.
You will tell me all about bloglines on Friday, yes?

10:34 PM

 
Blogger lkmanitou said...

When I got home last night, Bandit got all kinds of hugs from me. I would FREAK OUT if he ever ran away :(

Sure, I can fill you in on Bloglines tonight :)

8:19 AM

 
Blogger JskaH said...

Oh that was so scary - sick to my stomach scary. It reminded me how glad I am that we have great friends to care for our dogs, who love them as their own.

8:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home