Monday, January 17, 2005

How's THIS for early?

Jessica and I will be getting dinner this Friday and we are having Quizno's. www.quiznos.com I know we picked that recently but damn, people, it was good! There are some things on the website that aren't on the menu of our local Quizno's so get your orders in fairly early so I can be sure we can get everything. If I remember (doubtful at best) and if I can figure out how to do it (incredibly doubtful at best) I'll try to put the menu for our Quiznos on the blog somehow. Peace, dawgs.

6 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

Mmmmmm. Quiznos. I remember Quiznos. I know what I want even without the menu. A Regular size Turkey Bacon Guacamole Sub on Wheat. Mmmmm.

12:01 PM

 
Blogger Zoe said...

I would like the Ultimate Club Carved Turkey on white. If they don't have that, I would like the Classic Club with Bacon in white. Is it really a club if it doesn't have bacon? Anyway... 6" size, if there is a choice. I would also like some Broccoli Cheese soup. If there is a size choice on the soup go with the smaller size.

So take that all you all. Jen made a food choice before 4:50 the day of.

4:36 PM

 
Blogger Michizzle said...

mmmm... I'll have the Deli Tuna with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise - add mozzarella.
They gotta peppa bar!

12:15 PM

 
Blogger Phollower said...

Loki, if I remember correctly they don't have the "carved turkey" items so you'll probably be getting your second choice. I'll ask them to be sure though.

8:48 AM

 
Blogger laney j. said...

I'd like a Veggie sub. If they don't have that, I'll have the chicken with avocado sub again. Thanks!

10:56 PM

 
Blogger Phollower said...

What the hell kind of wolfie orders a vegetarian sub? You should order the blood-soaked, infant-leg parmesan wrap or something. What sort of carnivore are you anyway?

8:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home