Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Weekly Linkies!

Ok various themes to weekly linkies this week.

World's Tallest Dog: Loki mentioned this behemoth dog last Friday. All I can say is, I for one welcome our new canine overlords!

Kitten T-Shirt for Loki: As mentioned a few posts below about kittens :)

Video time, plug in those headphones and get ready to stifle some laughs :) All safe for work.

Why can't I play this on the bass guitar? I love the sounds of Mario getting coins!

Wish I got to sing cool medleys like this in high school choir

Wow...that's all, just WOW!

How in the HELL do you find out that you have this hidden talent?!?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

Wow, just wow!, the guy playing that video game. I thought Asian kids played violen. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

12:19 PM

 
Blogger Phollower said...

Ummm, I was going to ask about that "game." So, uh, you hit the buttons that correspond to the falling blocks and it plays music? When does it blow someone's head off? When does the alien explode and cover everything with ectoplasmic goo? I guess somebody had to make a game that makes kids from high school band feel like they sort of fit in. "One time at band camp, I got the high score on Keyboard Warrior."

8:56 AM

 
Blogger JskaH said...

I have said it before and I will say it again - how do you find this stuff???

9:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home