Friday, February 24, 2006

I like that site Loki

What soap opera does your life most resemble?

Your life most resembles:General HospitalYour life mostly resembles those of the characters on General Hospital. Although you can be melodramatic at times, you lead a fairly normal life. You love to hear gossip, but you are not much of a spreader. Your friends love you because you are reliable and extra fun to be around.

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

But I could not get the picture to paste in since the html was wrong. I tried to fix it. Suprisingly I was unable to.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

I also came out General Hospital. Hmmm.

3:43 PM

 
Blogger lkmanitou said...

Your life most resembles:
The Young and the Restless

Your life mostly resembles those of the characters on the Young and the Restless. You are not very melodramatic, and your life is pretty normal. What makes you cool is that you can turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.

6:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home