Friday, May 26, 2006

a request, but no pressure or arm twisting

So tonight is game 4 in the CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP series between Buffalo and Carolina (hockey, of course). The game starts at 7:30, and we are all set to TiVo it. Buuut, I was wondering if anyone minded playing in the living room tonight, with the game on. We will turn the game off during intermission and we can play during the game, but it will probably be at a slower pace than if we really paid our full attention to D&D (more like the nights when we screw around a lot during D&D). I normally would not ask since I know the D.L., Loki, and I are the only ones who really like hockey (although it seems Michizzle is getting interested - or is exceedingly polite). And I know only the D.L. and I are crazed to watch the Sabres. I just know I will be obsessing about it the entire night and Buffalo has only made it this far 3 times in my entire life and we have been getting the local Buffalo call during the game over Sat radio (so we do not need to listen to the obnoxious OLN announcers) and....Ok, maybe there was a little arm twisting, but honestly I can wait and watch after we play if that is preferred and I won't be upset. But i just thought I'd ask - you know the old addage - you don't know unless you ask.

4 Comments:

Blogger lkmanitou said...

bribery works best with this crowd :)

3:59 PM

 
Blogger lkmanitou said...

Oh, and I can be bribed by finding out if Mad Mushroom would deliver to your home. Sisterly unit has a hankering for Mad Mushroom breadsticks and Kris isn't at work to accept a delivery. :)

4:13 PM

 
Blogger Zoe said...

I'm up for it. I don't know if MM delivers, but it isn't that far from their place, the one on our side of the river that is.

4:59 PM

 
Blogger JskaH said...

Not that you can check this, but we got them.

5:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home