Thursday, January 20, 2005

Hazardous Gaming Area Alert

Hey Everybody,
Jessica has been feeling very poorly for the last couple of days. Sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head... I just have no idea what to give her for it. Anyway, she's going to wait to see how she feels later on today or tomorrow before deciding whether or not D&D would be a good idea but either way we thought we should let everybody know so if her illness has any effect on anyone else's plans you know about it ahead of time. Let us know if you have any questions. See you later.

5 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

Ah, yes, she needs the Niquil potion of healing. I believe that would be a 1d8+1 to feeling better. She will, however, have to roll to resist magic sleep. Is that a will save or a fortitude save. I hope she feels better soon.

1:59 PM

 
Blogger JskaH said...

I've tried several - Nyquil, Dayquil, Advil...maybe I need to try an non "il" drug. Cold-eze is doing the best job, but nothing is working well. I am open to any suggestions. I am mostly concerned about contagiousness, although I promise not to breathe on or touch anyone or anything they are consuming. I will update the blog later today or tomorrow.

4:21 PM

 
Blogger lkmanitou said...

I had the "I'm-drowning-in-snot-sickness" earlier this month and last. Try Robitussen DM(or anything with Guaifenesin), drinking lots of liquids, getting plenty of rest, sleep propped up, and Ocean Nasal Spray. All the -il drugs did for me was drain fundage. Hope you get to feeling well soon!

7:12 PM

 
Blogger JskaH said...

Thanks Christina. I will try those. I think we have all of those things in the house. I am feeling a little better today, except my back - which is worse. I wish I had thought to sleep propped up a few days ago. We are planning on playing as long as everyone is ok with being in the house with me. I will stop early if I get tired, but you can go on without me.

8:12 AM

 
Blogger Phollower said...

Go on without you? I thought there was a "No Dwarf Left Behind" policy.

10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home