Saturday, February 25, 2006

Carcassonne Anyone?

Hi all!

The site that I play online is:

http://www.brettspielwelt.de

If you are interested in playing, go to the above site, click on the British flag (to get the site in some English), register, and then go from there. If you know German, it will be really easy, if not, they have lots of english help too. They also have links to get help and read about the site. Watch out, it's addicting!!

Also - if you go to the chat box at the bottom, type in the following command to see if I'm on line:

/hook MrsOz (case sensitive)

See you there!

5 Comments:

Blogger lkmanitou said...

Just registered as LkManitou

11:45 PM

 
Blogger Phollower said...

Nice job Christina. I guess we'll be seeing you again in about 6 years or so. It is an addicting site especially once you know how to play several of the games. There are a fair number of the games we own on that site although the only one we ever play at brettspielwelt is Carcassonne. Enjoy!

11:56 AM

 
Blogger lkmanitou said...

I think it can be addictive, once I figure how in the hell to navigate the site :)

12:57 PM

 
Blogger lkmanitou said...

Kris and I finally figured out how to get into Carcassonne last night and played a few rounds against each other. I can see how that site can be addictive.

Oh, speaking of addictive, we taught my little sister how to play Carcassonne over the weekend, too. :D

9:40 AM

 
Blogger Fellhammer said...

my call sign for carcassonne is fell incase you need to find me :D

I'll keep trying to look you up.

7:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home