Friday, March 10, 2006

OOTS defined

Or at least as far as I have gotten.

Here are the answers to the cryptograms I have done so far. There are some I had guess at since he seems to have little lapses during one set of crytograms. For example, b=r and then suddenly a few lines later, b=i and does so for the rest of the page. But overall, I think they are right.

#260
Ufxm ft, rwra, fkmt bfe xfxxa…
Come on, baby, open for mommy....

#262
Jpz rezncw gpsi! Pndb! Hxj hpd’e jpz pndb??
You stupid lock! Open! Why won’t you open??

Qpcdq ep icgg jpz…
Going to kill you…

C xfeb Flfvcdq-kzfgcej gpsir!
I hate Amazing-quality locks!

Qbb, exfdir, dp nubrrzub exbub
Gee, thanks no pressure there

Wfld ce! PNBD!!
Damn it! OPEN!!

C fl epefggj cd gpyb hcex jpz.
I am totally in love with you.

#264
Aqmd. Rmtdwx!
Wait. Listen!

Fqgj mx dow qwrrt! Fqgj! FQGJ!
Back in the cells! Back! BACK!

#268
Qddd, baxww.
Ewww, gross.

#269
Arwcrxcon!
Fantastic!

#284
Zxtv?
What?

Fx, ztbv, vktv aupqbev qxusf’v ntou sufsu. Qtzs qxf’v zxpo vktv ztd.
No, wait, that verdict doesn’t make sense. Laws don’t work that way.

B’au suuf ufxlck xi nd Vkbuaus’ Clbwq ipbufqs sufv vx jpbsfx vx ofxz vktv vkbs
I’ve seen enough of my Thieves’ Guild friends sent to prison to know that this

skxlwq ktau huuf t exfabebxf.
should have been a conviction.

Hlv…hlv bv qxusf’v ntou tfd sufsu!
But…but it doesn’t make any sense!

Fx! B’n fxt XO, vkbs zkxwu vpbtw ntqu FX SUFSU!
No! I’m not OK, this whole trial made NO SENSE!

Zu ZUPU clbwvd! Bv skxlwq ktau huuf t clbwvd aupqbev! B etf lfqupsvtfq bi vkud
We WERE guilty! It should have been a guilty verdict! I can understand if they

ztfvuq vx puqleu vku sufvufeu qlu vx vku ebpelnsvtfeus, hlv bv skxlwq ktau svbww huuf
wanted to reduce the sentence due to the circumstances, but it should have still been

t clbwvd aupqbev.
a guilty verdict.

Xk, fuaup nbfq. B qxf’v ofxz zkd B’n hxvkupbfc.
Oh, never mind. I don’t know why I’m bothering.

Ztbv – Uwtf, zktv qbq dxl rlsv std?
Wait – Elan, what did you just say?

Xk nd cxqs, Uwtf! Vktv’s bv! Uwtf, dxl’pu t cufbls!
Oh my gods, Elan! That’s it! Elan, you’re a genius!

#285
Rst azq’e tqmgowezqm kg, ws hge kg xtwe wzr efze rst’og z couyum lueaf zqd rsto
You can’t understand me, so let me just say that you’re a frigid bitch and your

efuyfw hssp cze uq efze zokso.
thighs look fat in that armor.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

Sweet! You rock. Thanks.

3:46 PM

 
Blogger Frank said...

Wow, I don't know where you find the time for that! Thanks for posting it!

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home