Monday, February 07, 2005

Saturday but not Friday?

I would like to propose that we postpone DnD this week, and pick up again on the 18th. Lately I have been feeling a lot better when I have at least one weekend evening where I can get 8 hours of sleep before the baby decides it's time to wake up for good (usually at about 6am). I always thought people with kids went home early because the *kids* needed sleep. HA!

If everyone else is absolutely set on playing on Friday, I will be there, but that may make Saturday evening a little bit harder get through.

5 Comments:

Blogger JskaH said...

It is fine with me either way.

2:00 PM

 
Blogger Zoe said...

As much as I'd hate to not play, we've had pretty packed weekends lately. Taking this Friday off would be okay with me.

2:05 PM

 
Blogger lkmanitou said...

The other dwarf and I have been having some pretty hectic weekends lately, too. Either way is fine by me. :-)

2:51 PM

 
Blogger Michizzle said...

Postponing is OK with me.
-Michizzle

12:18 PM

 
Blogger JskaH said...

I'll take the leap and officially cancel then for this Friday. Thanks for coming on Sat. I am really excited about it!!

6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home