Friday, June 10, 2005

Saturday Sustenance

Does anyone have a preference for lunch/dinner tomorrow? Although our house is in the middle of nowhere, most types of restaurants can be found within a 10 minute drive (except for Olive Garden). Sit down restaurants with take out, sandwich places, local Mom and Pop places in Whitestown, just about everything. If you'd like, we could even make a meal or two at our house. Just don't expect me to make grilled chicken; I tried that this week and made more a blackened chicken jerky. Bandit did seem to like it though... :-D

2 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

Mmmm, food sounds like a good idea. It would probably be easiest for you guys if we order take out. We can decide where tomorrow. I am planning on bring veggies and dip, some sort of chips, and what ever other junk sounds good while I'm on my shopping spree tonight. Is there anything else we need to bring? Folding chairs, tv trays?

Question. I have not seen you two drink alcohol. Do you mind if we bring beer or drink of choice?

Also, don't forget to bring dinner for your dogs, if you are bringing dogs.

3:31 PM

 
Blogger lkmanitou said...

Take out is the easiest around these parts - simply because the only delivery joint is Domino's Pizza :P We have TONS of TV trays (well..8) and we're set for seating. I'm thinking of setting up the game tables in the middle of the living room to take advantage of the comfy couches :)

Kris and I have no problems what so ever with folks bringing alcohol to our house. Honestly, Kris nor I really care for the taste of beer (I know *gasp*) and I'm a pathetic light weight, so we just tend to not drink. Just take back/drink what you bring elsewise it will just get old and skunky in our fridge. We still have beers in our fridge from New Years that I'm sure are pretty ripe by now.

3:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home