Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Halfling Rogue

With your suggested changes here is what I've got.

Halfling Rogue will multiclass Fighter
13 = WIS, 14 = INT, 11 = CHA, 13 = CON, 13 = STR (it was a 15 but -2 for halfling), 17 = DEX (it was a 15 but +2 for halfling).

HP=7
AC=16 (I think)

skill point distributuion (no bonuses have been added in) :
listen(4), move silent(2), open lock(4), search(4), spot(4), disable device(4), use rope(4), tumble(4), jump(2), hide(2), climb(2), balance(2), appraise(2)


Feat: precise shot (probably)
equiptment:
leather armor
sling
sling bullets(10)
crossbow light
bolts(20)
daggers(2)
morningstar
backpack
bedroll
beltpouches(2)
waterskin
rations(5)
sunrods(5)
MW thieves tools

This leaves me with 2gp and 6sp. You all are welcome to my wealth.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phollower said...

"You are welcome to my wealth." Make a note. You will never hear Loki say that again. Notice it happens when she has 3GP and no gems.

9:19 AM

 
Blogger lkmanitou said...

I like the usage of 2 daggers! If you were playing a hafling ranger/barbarian, it's be Belkar!

10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home