Thursday, August 25, 2005

mad skillz

With my whopping 1 skill point I got for levelling up, I put that one point in Knowledge(Arcana). With my -1 INT, all my Knowledge(Arcana) checks will have a whopping +0. If only I had known that there are no throw away stats on a favored soul....

Anywhoo, just wanted to make sure that we don't double/triple up this time on some skills like all of us celestial speakers. :) Plus, we'll be able to check out the cards we picked up during the last session with my new found knowledge.

4 Comments:

Blogger JskaH said...

I put a point in knowledge arcana and knowledge religion. They are class skills for me. I did not think anyone would have skill points for them. This gives me a +4 in each of them. If you keep your point in arcana, that is fine because it is nice to have 2 people who can do these kinds of checks since someone always rolls crappy.

8:15 PM

 
Blogger lkmanitou said...

All the knowledge checks are cross class for me except for arcana. Hell, 1 pt in a cross class skill isn't enough to help me swim - lol.

9:22 PM

 
Blogger JskaH said...

It is quite a gyp (if indeed you spell that word that way) that you don't even get knowledge religion!

4:14 PM

 
Blogger Zoe said...

Dude, WTF is with the spam. Maybe we'd better turn off the comments for people who are not members of 'sup kitty.

4:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home