Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Midweek Linkies

I've ran across some pretty good sites that I thought I'd share; hope you enjoy!

Steve Don't Eat It!: One man's struggle to eat every disgusting food type in the grocery store and then some. The fermented soybeans are heinous and the corn blight is just disgusting - NOT recommended lunchtime viewing. (Learn from my mistakes...)

Indiana State Museum Lord of the Rings Exhibit Setup Blog: Blog about setting up the Lord of the Rings museum exhibit that's due to open next month. Much less disgusting than my first linky, but not as "I'm-stuck-in-my-cube-and-cannot-laugh" worthy. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger JskaH said...

The LOR exhibit looks so cool. I can not wait! Thanks for finding the blog!!

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Phollower said...

Oddly enough I've heard "Steve- Don't eat it!" on more than one occasion myself. That guy's site is hilarious!

12:31 PM

 
Blogger Zoe said...

Is it odd that you've heard "Steve-Don't eat it" on more than one occation, and yet I'm the weird one for eating peanutbutter and tomato sandwiches?

2:33 PM

 
Blogger lkmanitou said...

Peanut butter and tomato?!?!!? Truly weird and horrible for ruining perfectly good peanut butter. Tomatoes are :P

3:11 PM

 
Blogger Frank said...

Maybe when you hear "Steve, don't eat it" it's because there's only one left and the person speaking is still hungry also?

12:05 PM

 
Blogger Phollower said...

Yeah, well, be it known that if you're reaching for the same piece of pizza I am you'll get exactly as much sympahty as you'd expect. Your hands have been warned. This includes you Will.

We need a name for him too. Deathbaby, mayhaps?

3:44 PM

 
Blogger Frank said...

I like Deathbaby, we'll see what his mom says.

By the way, that corn smut was seriously gross. Ugh.

Oh yeah, also, um... PEANUT BUTTER AND TOMATO?

I can't think of any reason it should not be tasty, but it sure sounds like an odd combination.

2:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home