Friday, January 20, 2006

Elegost Half-elf Druid

13 str 16 Dex 15 con 13 int 17 wis 11 cha
10 hitpoints 17 ac +3 init

Skills that points were put into (bonuses are added in)
concentration 6
Handel Animal 1
Knowledge(Nature) 4
Listen 8
Ride 4
Spellcraft 2
Spot 8
Survival 12

Feat: Skill focus(survival)

The +12 to my survival roll means I will always be able to find food and water for myself and one other person in the wilderness. For every additional 2 I get on my roll I can add another person to the amount of food and water I can find. So with a roll of 6 or better on a D20 I can find food and water for our whole party. That way we need less rations (less weight) except when we are not in the wilderness. I can also do things like predict the weather for a week or more with a roll of 3+ on a d20. Seems like it will be a useful skill for us, but if it isn't I just won't put anymore points into it since I already have the 12.

I am able to keep myself at a light load by keeping non-essential equipment with my horse.
Carrying
Backpack, bedroll, sling bullets, flint and steel, 5 trail rations, sling, full waterskin, leather armour, heavy wooden shield, scrimitar, sling
On Horse
Bit and bridle, military saddle, saddlebags, hooded lantern (have light spell), 2 pints of oil, 50ft of silk rope (lighter for when we do need to carry it), spell component pouch.

I don't know if I need the component pouch or not so I have one just in case. It's on the horse but I can carry it and stay at a light load if I leave 4 sling bullets or 2 rations with the horse.

This leaves me with 45 gold and 71 silver. I would like to buy some oats for my horse to carry. Normally it just eats grass but if it has to do a lot of work the oats are good to throw in here and there. The oats are very cheap so figure I have at least 45 gold to throw into the groups funds. I would be ok with the shovel and maybe a few torches to keep on the horse. That will give us a lantern and torches should we need light and run out of spells and I don't think we'll need the shovel inside anywhere....if we do we can always go out and get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home