Friday, January 20, 2006

Another character

Would y'all be averse to having another character show up on occasion (when realworld circumstances allow)?

Garrick is a half-orc living on the outskirts of Nantucket, more at home in the wilderness than the city, but not welcomed by his orcish kinsmen. I'm thinking chaotic neutral ranger/barbarian but not sure which to start out as (using the stats I rolled but never used for the last campaign). Motivation for adventuring would be loot, of course, but perhaps also a bit of a chance at revenge against the evil things in the forest.

In all probability I wouldn't be able to show up more than once a month or so, possibly less during the early part of the year, but if that's ok for everyone else I'd love to play even occasionally.

3 Comments:

Blogger lkmanitou said...

Cool! A reoccuring guest star; I like it :)

10:06 AM

 
Blogger JskaH said...

Awesome with me!

11:29 AM

 
Blogger Phollower said...

Today the role of Meat-Shield will be played by Garrick.

4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home