Friday, January 20, 2006

on a different note...iPod protection

We are thinking of purchasing an iPod - as I am sure you are all aware since I need to talk about it for about 100 years before actually making a decision. It is "new" technology after all - don't want to rush into the water.

So I asked Michizzle and another friend of mine about protection for said potential iPod. Neither seemed psyched about my choices. He sent me the following link:

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm?viewfrom=1&catid=204&step=2

All I can say is OMFG! How are there that many choices for how the iPod looks?

2 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

Now I have to get an iPod, I need cool skins. Wow!, Too many choice.

11:54 AM

 
Blogger lkmanitou said...

I've seen that site before for PSP decals. Man, I need to get my ipod's screen un-scratched and get one of those decals *drools*

12:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home